This is from Hugh's Three Good Things with an extra vege thrown in (cauliflower) which I found in the fridge. Any seasonal greens would work well. I served it with grilled fish topped with homemade basil pesto. Super quick and super yum...I went back for seconds, thirds...
- Head of broccoli, trimmed into bite size pieces
- Half head of cauliflower, trimmed into bite size pieces
- 1/3 cup cashew nuts
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red chilli, half deseeded & finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- Dash of soy sauce
- Steam the broccoli & cauliflower until just tender then drain.
- Heat a wok over a medium heat, add cashews and toast until they are golden (keep an eye on them as they can burn easily). Set aside.
- In the same wok add oil, chilli and garlic, heat gently for 30 seconds then add the cashews back in with the broccoli & cauli. Turn up the heat and stir fry for a minute or two so the broccoli is well mixed with the flavours.
- Season with a splash of soy sauce & serve straight away. Enjoy!