This is so easy, looks stunning & tastes soooo good, it will be my new party trick when asked to bring dessert.
- 375g wholemeal digestive biscuits
- 80g melted butter
- 400g light cream cheese, at room temperature
- 240g lemon & passion-fruit curd (or just lemon is fine), at room temperature
- fresh berries to top
- Melt the butter on a low heat in a small saucepan.
- In a large bowl, crush the biscuits, then add the melted butter & mix well.
- Press the mixture into a buttered tart tin (with a removable base). Make sure you press it up the sides as well so you get an even coverage bottom & sides of the tin.
- Place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Whisk the cream cheese and curd until smooth. This is where a strong man comes in handy if using a hand whisk ;)
- Dollop & spread it around the chilled tart base, smooth it out a tad.
- Pop into the fridge overnight (mine was in there for 2)
- Before serving, arrange all the gorgeous berries over the top and enjoy.