- 2 heaped tbsp Ras el Hanout
- Olive oil
- 1/2 box Sunfed Meats Chicken Free Chicken
- Sea salt
- Flour Tortillas
- 1 red onion, halved and thinly sliced into half moons
- Pomegranate Molasses (optional)
- Rocket leaves and pomegranate seeds to garnish
For the Yoghurt Sauce
- 1 small bunch of mint, leaves picked and finely chopped
- 200g Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tbsp Zahtar or Sumac
- freshly ground pepper
- Mix the ras el hanout with olive oil to create a paste.
- To make the yoghurt sauce, put the mint into a bowl along with the yoghurt, Zahtar/sumac, a generous pinch of sea salt and black pepper, mix well.
- Preheat a large frying pan over a medium heat, drizzle in olive oil, add the Chicken Free Chicken and ras el hangout paste and cook until Chicken is warmed through. Should only take 3-5 minutes.
- Build your wrap by starting with the Chicken and onion slices. Dollop some yogurt sauce on top, drizzle with Pomegranate Molasses, garnish with rocket and enjoy!
Image source: Persiana (as we ate ours before I could take a picture!)