- 2 tbsp Olive or coconut oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 350g of fresh mixed mushrooms e.g., button, portobello, shiitake, oyster etc
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp Smoked or Sweet Paprika
- 1/2 lemon - juiced
- freshly cracked pepper + salt
- 1/2 cup coconut cream or creme fraiche or sour cream
- To serve: brown rice or Pearl Barley and fresh parsley
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over low to medium heat and cook onions and garlic until soft.
- Add mushrooms and salt and cook until lightly browned - about 5 minutes.
- Add mustard, paprika, lemon juice and cream and heat through.
- Season and serve with fresh parsley. Yummy!