Carrots are cheap and crunchy at this time of year so whip up a bunch of these delicious fritters.
- 2 cups of grated Carrots - about 4 large whole Carrots
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- 2 large (or 3 small) free range eggs
- 3-4 garlic cloves chopped finely or minced
- 1 small onion chopped finely
- ½ cup Breadcrumbs
- Freshly ground pepper and rock salt to taste
To serve: I normally mix up a simple salad of baby spinach and avocado drizzled with olive oil or mix together some yoghurt and pesto to make a dressing.
- Mix carrot, cumin, coriander, eggs, garlic, spring onions and breadcrumbs together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a 1 tsbp olive oil in a large frying pan, medium high heat and cook 1/4 cup of mixture until golden on both sides.