I used frozen broccoli for this so threw it in the pan before the prawns but if using fresh, follow the recipe. Doesn't take long to make your own stir fry sauce and adding Sriracha gives it that extra zing and yumminess. Very quick and easy.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups medium prawns peeled
- 1 x small broccoli cut into florets
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together soy sauce, oyster sauce, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, sesame oil, cornstarch and Sriracha, if using; set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add prawns, and cook, stirring occasionally, until pink, about 2-3 minutes. Add broccoli, and cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in soy sauce mixture until well combined and slightly thickened, about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve immediately, garnished with sesame seeds and green onion, if desired.