A healthy and light batter made from buckwheat flour, eggs and water. Yep, just three ingredients. And of course whatever you want to serve on them. Don't forget to rest the batter for 15 minutes. Enjoy :D
- 1 cup of buckwheat flour
- 4 free range eggs
- 1 cup of water
- Place flour in a bowl and make a well. Add eggs in one by one, whisking each one in.
- Gradually add the water, whisking constantly until you have a smooth batter.
- Leave to rest for 15 minutes.
- Place a large frying pan on medium heat and throw in a small dob of butter or coconut oil.
- Add 3-4 tablespoons of batter to the pan, tilt pan to coat the bottom thinly but evenly.
- Cook for a minute or so or until pancake starts to lift easily from the pan and golden brown underneath.
- Stack pancakes to keep them warm and serve with your favourite topping.