takes 15-20 minutes
- 2 white fleshed fish fillets: I've used Snapper, Trevally, Gurnard and Cod. I found the Trevally too firm, would be great for a fish curry
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 1 tbsp paprika
- Chilli oil OR 1 small fresh chilli, sliced finely mixed with oil
- 1 packet soft flour tortillas or Mountain bread, warm as per packet instructions just before serving
- Coleslaw: 1/4 of a cabbage (red/white) sliced thinly; 1 large carrot grated ; 2 large tomatoes diced; zest of 1 large lemon; chia seeds (optional)
- Dressing: 1/4 Greek yoghurt mixed with 1/3 mayonnaise
- Place the fish in a shallow oven tray & cover with paprika, salt & pepper and as much chilli oil as you like. Give it a good mix so fish is covered with spice & oil. Leave to marinate while you prepare the coleslaw.
- Turn oven grill on high.
- Grab a big platter and throw in the sliced cabbage, grated carrot, tomatoes and zest of the lemon. Dress then place on the table.
- Place fish under the grill for 2-3 minutes depending on thickness. Place onto a serving plate and take to the table.
- Heat tortillas according to the packet.
- Serve with Greek yoghurt/mayonnaise mix and enjoy!