Takes 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup walnut halves
- 1 firm pear, cored & cut into wedges
- 50g firm blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Salad leaves
- Heat oven 190oC & bake walnuts until brown, about 5-10 minutes. Cool.
- Place pears in oven and drizzle with olive oil & roast 10-15 minutes until brown.
- Make vinaigrette by placing vinegar & mustard in a jar and shake until mixed.
- Arrange salad leaves in a bowl and arrange pears, walnuts & crumbled blue cheese on top & pour over dressing. Enjoy!