Chicken Free Sesame Noodles
Love this recipe from Gwyneth Paltrow’s It’s All Easy - quick and delicious and we added some Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken making it the perfect vegan dinner when we didn't feel like cooking.
Ingredients - serves 4
- 1 packet of Soba noodles (or your choice)
- 1/2 cup tamari
- 3 tbsp mirin
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 3 spring onions or chives, thinly sliced
- Furikake seasoning
- Packet of Sunfed Chicken Free Chicken - pan fried in extra virgin olive oil over high heat until crispy
- Cook the noodles according to the package directions.
- Drain the noodles and throw into a large serving bowl, then add the rest of the ingredients and toss.
- Serve with your choice of protein, I used vegan chicken but tofu or just as is - is great too. Enjoy x