Blackcurrant Coconut Ice
Time: 5 mins
- 4 cups of desiccated coconut
- 5 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 8 tbsp full fat coconut cream
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Arepa Nootropic Smoothie Powder (or similar to give purple colour)
1. Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until it forms a paste.
2. Take out half and add to a lined 20x20 cm dish. Spread and flatten with a spatula.
3. Add Arepa to remaining mix in the blender and blend a few more times until well incorporated and mix becomes purple.
4. Spread over the white layer and freeze for 15 minutes to set.
5. Once set, cut into bite size pieces. Keep refrigerated.