Straight from Gwyneth Paltrows 'It's All Easy' are these super easy Coconut Cookies! Think macaroon, crispy on the outside and soft and chewy on the inside. Super yum and super fast to make. Top with jam of your choice. I used this Organic Coconut Jam which has no refined sugar in it and it's yum!
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 4 teaspoons fruit spread or jam of choice with no refined sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180 Celsius (°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut sugar, coconut oil, shredded coconut, coconut flour and maple syrup.
- Using a wooden spoon or spatula, mix the ingredients so they come together to form a large ball.
- Wet your hands with warm water and press the cookie dough to make it compact. Using your fingers or a tablespoon, scoop some dough and form a compact, golf ball sized cookie.
- Place the cookie ball on the baking sheet and, using your index finger, make a nice well in the top of the cookie. Repeat until all of the dough becomes cookies.
- Dollop 1/4 teaspoon or a dollop of fruit jam in the indentation and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool thoroughly before eating. Enjoy!