The Fluffiest Omelette - for real!
Have to include this recipe from That Sugar Guide because it is the fluffiest and easiest omelette technique I've come across.
- 6 free range eggs
- 50g goat's cheese, crumbled
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- torn baby spinach leaves and sliced avocado, to serve (optional)
- Beat the eggs together until well combined and bubbles appear on the surface
- Add the goat's cheese
- Heat a large frying pan over a medium heat, add coconut oil and once oil has melted add the eggs and place a lid (preferably transparent) on the pan immediately
- Watch closely: as the omelette starts to firm up and rise, give the pan a shake with the lid on to loosen the omelette from the bottom
- Once it has fully fluffed up, after a few minutes, remove the lid
- Slice omelette into halves or quarters and serve straight away with torn spinach if you like. Fluffy goodness :D