So quick, so blue, so yum
takes 10 mins
- 2 large free range eggs
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of sea salt
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 2 cups frozen (or fresh) blueberries
- serve with yoghurt & maple syrup or topping of choice
- Place all ingredients except blueberries into large mixing bowl.
- Whisk together until you have a lovely smooth batter
- Fold blueberries through
- Heat frying pan on a medium to high heat and dollop in some coconut or olive oil or butter
- Add a ladle of batter and cook for 1-2 mins or until little bubbles appear on the surface, the flip and cook for a further minute
- Serve immediately with your favourite topping. Yum!