Takes 15 minutes to prepare
- 1/2 large watermelon, rind removed, sliced into thin wedges (I also remove any large pips)
- 100-150 grams firm gouda, ricotta or bocconcini, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 6 cherry tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 radishes, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- small handful of rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 - 1 tsp harissa
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Scatter onion, tomato, radishes & olives on a platter & drizzle with a little dressing.
- Arrange the watermelon wedges & cheese on top, slightly overlapping.
- Scatter with remaining ingredients, the rocket & remaining dressing.
- Grind over black pepper and a pinch of sea salt. Enjoy!