Takes 15 minutes
- 500g yellowfin tuna
- 5 limes or lemons or a mix, juiced
- 30ml (2 tbsp) coconut cream
- Fresh chives, finely chopped
- Freshly cracked pepper
- Pawpaw, mango or a rock melon
- Cut tuna into bite size pieces (about 1cm).
- Place in a bowl with the juice & coconut cream.
- Set aside for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut pawpaw (or fruit of choice) in half and scoop out some of the flesh leaving about 2cm around the shell. Keep scooped out flesh and use on your muesli or breakfast smoothie.
- Spoon mixture into each fruit half. Sprinkle with chopped chives and freshly ground pepper. Enjoy!