takes 20 minutes
serves 2-4 (one was enough for me but Trevor managed two)
- 500g lean lamb mince
- 2-4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp pesto
- handful fresh coriander leaves & rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- 1 large red chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (my chilli's aren't that hot so use as much or little as you prefer)
- Salt & pepper to season
- 2-4 burger buns
- salad filling such as: cos lettuce, avocado, tomato, cucumber
- onion chutney
- fresh mint
- Place all the pattie ingredients in a bowl and mix together
- Place a small amount of oil into a fry pan and heat on high. Place patties into the pan and flatten slightly, cook on high for between 4-6 minutes each side. I like mine slightly pink in the middle. Let them rest covered for 5 minutes.
- Assemble the burgers: split the burger buns & place under grill to warm through. Place all the different fillings on the table and let everyone make their own creations. Enjoy!