- 150ml olive oil
- 1 lime - juice & zest
- 2 tbsp mango or apricot chutney
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- bunch fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 red chilli, seeds removed & finely chopped
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 2 large ripe avocados, peeled, pit removed and cubed
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 2 x salmon fillets, skin on and pin-boned
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves (or rocket)
- 1 lime, halved for serving
- To make the salsa, place 100ml olive oil, lime juice & zest,
- Heat a pan on high, add dash olive oil (unless you are using non stick pan). Season salmon fillets and place into pan, skin side down. Cook on high until the skin is crisp - usually takes 2-3 minutes then turn over and cook other side for 1 minute so the salmon is still rare in the middle. Let it rest for a few minutes.
- Divide the avocado salsa among serving plates and top with baby spinach leaves and finish with the salmon on top. Serve with half a lime and enjoy!