takes 5 minutes to prepare, 15 minutes to cook
- 200 grams (or block) firm feta cheese, broken into big chunks
- 24 large raw peeled prawns, tails off
- 6-8 medium vine tomatoes, roughly chopped, keep any juice, pips etc & add as well
- zest and juice 1 large lemon
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed/minced
- pinch chilli flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano or handful or fresh herbs such as oregano, parsley and thyme
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- To serve: 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley; crusty bread
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C (180 fan bake)
- Place all the ingredients into a lightly oiled baking dish. I just throw everything in finishing with the olive oil, no need to stir through.
- Top with a grind of black pepper & sea salt and bake for 15 minutes or until the prawns are just cooked through.
- Scatter with parsley and serve hot with plenty of crusty bread for mopping up the juices. Enjoy!