makes about 6
- 150ml Greek yoghurt (I use Clevedon Valley Buffalo brand, no sugar and nice n thick)
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/4 cup plain flour (or just use 1/2 cup of one)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- To serve: sliced bananas and/or fresh blueberries; maple syrup; Greek yoghurt
- Whisk together yoghurt & egg until smooth.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix in.
- Preheat a fry pan over a medium heat and use about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Place blueberries or sliced banana or half and half over the top, so these caramelise when you flip the pancake.
- Cook until bubbles start to show and brown underneath then flip and cook for another minute
- Serve with topping of choice. Yum!