(serves 2 as a main)
Takes 10-15 minutes to prepare
- 6-8 large ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 3 medium size Bocconcini balls or fresh mozzarella
- big handful of fresh basil leaves, cut into thin ribbons
- couple of glugs of good quality olive oil
- sea salt
- large packet of Prosciutto
- 2 poached eggs
- Poach the eggs & set aside.
- Slice tomatoes and layer onto large platter. Sprinkle small amount of sea salt over.
- Tear bocconcini or mozzarella into bite size pieces & layer over tomatoes.
- Cut basil leaves into thin ribbons and sprinkle over.
- Tear prosciutto into smaller slices and place over the top.
- Drizzle with small amount of olive oil.
- Place a poach egg over the top of each serving. Enjoy!