- 6 figs, sliced thinly
- 250g soft goats cheese, sliced into 2cm slices
- 4 tblsp soft honey
- loaf of fresh focaccia
- 2 tsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
- Set oven to 200oC.
- Split the focaccia horizontally to give two pieces and place on an oven tray.
- Pour some of the honey over the focaccia and place figs on top followed by another trickle of honey and rosemary leaves. Bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and add slices of goat's cheese. Turn oven to grill setting and grill for 5 minutes or until cheese starts to melt. Serve immediately. YUM :)