makes about 8-10
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- dash of sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup milk (I used rice milk)
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- To serve: fresh blueberries & maple syrup
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients first followed by all the wet ingredients.
- Oil a fry pan, heat on medium adding batter (which will be quite runny) only once pan is hot. I kept mine pikelet sized as they were easier to flip.
- Once bubbles begin to form on top, flip & cook until browned on other side.
- Serve hot with maple syrup & fresh blueberries. Enjoy!