takes 20 minutes
- 2 cups shredded cabbage, red/white or bit of both
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/4 small fennel bulb, finely sliced (optional as it's going out of season)
- 1 small red apple, grated
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/4 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 can white beans, rinsed
- 1-2 ripe avocados
- 2 tsp spicy harissa paste or chopped up chilli - something to give the bean mixture a kick
- 4 wholewheat wraps, or tortillas
- Finely chop the cabbage and coriander, grate the carrot & apple, slice the fennel, toss to combine with mayonnaise.
- Mash beans and avocado in another bowl with a potato masher or fork. Stir through some harissa paste to taste.
- To assemble the wraps, spread the bean-avocado mixture onto a wrap and top with the cabbage-carrot slaw. Roll up & enjoy!