Ingredients (per omelette)
takes 15 minutes
- 3-4 free range eggs
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- pinch brown sugar
- pinch dried chilli flakes, hot
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 cup cooked shredded free range chicken
- large handful snow peas, shredded
- large handful sango sprouts or bean sprouts or anything 'sprouty' that takes your fancy
- 1 spring onion, sliced finely
- 1 red chilli, sliced finely
- handful mint leaves, sliced finely
- soy sauce or kecap manis, to serve
- Thinly slice spring onion, chilli & mint, mix & set aside in
- Shred snow peas, set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, fish sauce, sugar & chilli flakes until just combined.
- Heat 1 tbsp sesame or peanut oil in a well oiled or non stick frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add egg mixture swirling around the pan until just firm.
- Place the chicken, snow peas & sprouts onto one half of the omelette and fold over to enclose.
- To serve top with spring onion, chilli, mint mixture and a side bowl of soy sauce. Enjoy!