makes 2 glasses
- 1 tbsp Super Greens (or spirulina) - supports detoxification, alkalisation and the immune system
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder - packed with vitamins, plant sterols, many essential minerals, amino acids and healthy fats
- 1 tbsp Bee Pollen - a natural multi-vitamin containing virtually all the essential nutrients necessary to sustain life. Pollen is a highly bioavailable source of plant phytonutrients, antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, proteins, enzymes and amino-acids. It is a natural energy tonic and a powerful immune booster.
- 1 tsp raw Cacao Powder - high levels of antioxidants, great source of beta-carotene, protein, amino acids, calcium, zinc, iron, potassium, chromium and an excellent source of magnesium
- small handful of Goji Berries - contain 18 kinds of amino acids, all 8 essential amino acids, 21 trace minerals (the most powerful ones being zinc, iron, copper, calcium, germanium, selenium, and phosphorus). Goji berries are the richest source of carotenoids, including beta-carotene (more beta carotene than carrots), of all known foods or plants on earth! They contain 500 times more vitamin C than oranges by weight, ranking them third behind Gubinge and Camu Camu berries as the richest vitamin C source on earth. Goji berries also contain vitamins B1, B2, B6, and vitamin E
- 2 Bananas
- 1 scoop Protein Powder (optional)
- 1 1/2 glasses of Rice or almond milk (cows milk is also fine)
- Leafy greens, couple of handfuls per person. I use whatever is about to turn in the fridge such as rocket, spinach, swiss chard. The cacao powder will hide any bitter taste.