takes 20 minutes
- 400g prawns, shelled, deveined, tails off
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp fresh grated ginger
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- Sea salt
- Freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame seeds (I used 50/50 white & black)
- 2-3 fennel bulbs depending on size, thinly sliced
- Bag of baby spinach
- Mix the prawns with the oil, ginger & zest and season.
- Cover and stand for 15 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a frypan over a high heat & fry the prawns until opaque (1-2 minutes each side).
- Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice, 1 tbsp soy sauce and sesame seeds.
- Place sliced fennel and baby spinach leaves in a serving bowl, add the prawns & their pan liquids. Toss to serve. Enjoy!