- 500 grams smoked fish
- 600 grams waxy new potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 inner stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 3 large gherkins, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp horseradish sauce
- 1 tsp cold water
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Dressing: whisk the sour cream in a bowl until smooth then whisk in all remaining ingredients & season.
- Remove the skin & bones from the smoked fish and pull fish into large chunks.
- Cook potatoes in salted boiling water until tender. Drain & set aside. When cool, peel and cut into large chunks.
- To assemble: combine the fish, potatoes & remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl & gently fold together. Grate some lemon zest over and a grind of pepper. Enjoy!
From Dish Magazine