Serves 2 as main
Takes around 20 minutes
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1/3 cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 large balls fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 cup almonds, roasted & roughly chopped
- 2 pieces preserved lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- sea salt & freshly ground pepper
- Shave zucchini into thin strips with a mandolin or vegetable peeler. Place in a colander & sprinkle lightly with sea salt. Leave for 10 minutes then pat dry with kitchen towels.
- Shave the fennel thinly using above methods.
- Spoon the yoghurt onto a serving platter & drizzle with the oil, salt & pepper.
- Slice the mozzarella & arrange over yoghurt then spoon over half the dressing & top with fennel & zucchini.
- Drizzle over rest of the dressing, almonds & a grind of black pepper. Enjoy!