Takes 10 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli
- big bunch choy sum or bok choy
- bunch of asparagus or snow peas
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp chicken stock, or stock cube or 2tbsp miso paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp honey (optional)
- Cut veges into similar sizes, snap woody ends off asparagus.
- Place veges in boiling water for 30 seconds then drain.
- Heat ginger in a wok with sesame oil over a med-high heat for 1 minute. Add remaining sauce ingredients & cook for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetables and toss through sauce. Cook for another minute until heated through. I served mine with Lamb Cutlets. Enjoy!