Takes around 30 mins
- Salmon pieces (boned & skinned)
- 200g ricotta
- 1/4 cup basil pesto
- Huge bunch of baby spinach leaves OR silverbeet, leaves trimmed off stalk and roughly chopped up
- Finely grated zest & juice of 1 lemon
- Handful of pine nuts
- 6 tomatoes (quartered) or 12 cherry tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200oC.
- Place salmon in the base of an ovenproof dish.Season with freshly cracked pepper.
- Layer spinach over the salmon. Really pack it in as it will reduce down.
- Place ricotta, pesto, lemon zest & juice in a bowl & mix. Season with freshly cracked pepper. Spoon mixture over spinach.
- Arrange tomatoes on top and sprinkle with pine nuts & some more freshly cracked pepper.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.